The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.lovemerentme.nz. If you wish to discuss any statements please do so here.
First and foremost we want you to love wearing your rental and we will go out of our way to make the experience easy and enjoyable from start to finish. To be able to give this experience to you and any other customers we do have some simple rules that you must accept before hiring from loveme rentme. This is in the way of a tick box at the checkout where you accept the below terms and conditions.
Please look after your item like it is your own, yet keep in mind that loveme rentme remain the legal owner of this garment at all times.
95% of the time we will provide you with a dress that is in awesome condition. 5% of our rentals may have very light marks or wear and we will advise you of this so that the decision will always be yours to hire or not. Should you have any concerns once your garment arrives please let us now within 24 hours of receiving it. Although our pieces are not brand new, we do everything we can to keep it in the most pristine condition. Please be mindful of embellishments and delicate fabrics and please be very careful wearing jewellery or bags that may snag the material. If a stain happens please do not attempt to remove. loveme rentme will clean upon return. This is included in the rental charge.
We realise that our online customers cannot try on so we will do our best by supplying you with as much information as possible in regards to the fit. Message us first with any questions and we will be happy to discuss. If an item arrives and does not fit we will be more than happy to issue you with a credit note, minus the cost of freight paid if the following conditions are adhered to
- you email us to directly with concerns (loveme rentme has full discretion to approve or decline this request if it is deemed by us as unfair e.g. change of mind);
- the piece is returned to us quickly;
- has not been worn.
Please take time placing an order. If a cancellation is needed please let us know ASAP or at least 2 weeks before the rental date. We will then offer you a credit note that can be used at any time.
If an item arrives from us and is not in the condition disclosed by us loveme rentme will offer you a credit note to be used at any time.
NZ couriers delivers a very quick service for our business and customers to a non rural address overnight. The courier bag will be left in a letterbox or by door at your home if no-one is there to receive it. You can track your parcel at any time within the email sent to you once parcel is scanned in & on the way. Once the garment has been delivered it will be in a secure plastic bag within the courier bag. Please keep this bag for the rental to be returned in when sending back to us. This keeps our clothes extra safe when travelling.
- We provide a very safe and quick service with NZ couriers who will come and collect package from your address (our preferred and safest option) This is not a post bag.
- Please return rental on the first business day after rental. If the item is not returned to us by the third working day after the rental date you will be charged again for the full hire of this item. If we cannot offer it to others this is our loss and you will be charged for this.
- If an item is returned with damage (whether it is damage that is unrepairable, repairable, or needs extra cleaning this cost must be covered by you – the renter. Loveme rentme will charge replacement costs based on buying a new replacement the same or as close to the same as the garment that has been damaged.
- Dry cleaning is included in all rentals yet if an item has many tan marks, alcohol or other marks that need extra cleaning this cost must be covered by the renter/you.
Payments and Cancellations.
- We require a deposit of $20.00 or full payment when an order is placed via direct bank transfer. For Dunedin girls this will be the try on fee ( $20.00) if they come for a try on.
- Cash payment and eftpos will be available for local Dunedin girls.
- Please note if you cancel dress hire within 14 days before your event refunds are non refundable. However will take into account factors involved in why – including Covid impacts noted below. In the case of Covid or another case that we understand was out of your control a full credit with no expiry will be held here for another order or 50% refund can be issued.
- COVID-19 implications to a loveme rentme hire. Covid has impacted many events, girls & our business. This is a hard for all of us so please be kind when dealing with ball cancellations due to COVID as we are suffering also.
- Please consider carefully asking for a refund until your event organiser has advised you of a new date.
- Refunds can happen if the event is cancelled due to Covid outside the 14 day period noted above with no new date is announced.
- If you cancel rental the week of your event we cannot refund but we do offer a full credit on another hire with no expiry.
- We do require proof of cancellations and this will be checked by our team.
- Any refunds will be paid off over 30 days so our business is not affected greatly by bulk cancellations due to COVID.
- If hire has already been sent and then ball is cancelled we will need cost of couriers paid again for any new postponement date.
- Loveme rentme regards customers privacy seriously. Any details we hold for you including email, addresses, phone numbers etc are for our use only. loveme rentme does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- We do not store bank details on our site.
- At any time you need to change these details or no longer wish to deal with us you may at any time correct, update or delete your details.
Ok with the small print over….as we all hate that bit loveme rentme promises that we will go out of our way for you and will continue to provide an excellent, friendly service and exceptional clothing to you all year round.