The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.lovemerentme.nz. If you wish to discuss any statements please do so here.
First and foremost we want you to love wearing your rental and we will go out of our way to make the experience easy and enjoyable from start to finish. To be able to give this experience to you and any other customers we do have some simple rules that you must accept before hiring from loveme rentme. This is in the way of a tick box at the checkout where you accept the below terms and conditions.
Please look after your item like it is your own, yet keep in mind that loveme rentme remain the legal owner of this garment at all times.
95% of the time we will provide you with a dress that is in awesome condition. 5% of our rentals may have very light marks or wear and we will advise you of this so that the decision will always be yours to hire or not. Should you have any concerns once your garment arrives please let us now within 24 hours of receiving it. Although our pieces are not brand new, we do everything we can to keep it in the most pristine condition. Please be mindful of embellishments and delicate fabrics and please be very careful wearing jewellery or bags that may snag the material. If a stain happens please do not attempt to remove. loveme rentme will clean upon return. This is included in the rental charge.
We realise that our online customers cannot try on so we will do our best by supplying you with as much information as possible in regards to the fit. Message us first with any questions and we will be happy to discuss. If an item arrives and does not fit we will be more than happy to issue you with a credit note, minus the cost of freight paid if the following conditions are adhered to
- you email us to directly with concerns (loveme rentme has full discretion to approve or decline this request if it is deemed by us as unfair e.g. change of mind);
- the piece is returned to us quickly;
- has not been worn.
Please take time placing an order as once placed these are processed by polipay and payments cannot be cancelled. If a cancellation is needed please let us know ASAP or at least 7 days before the rental date. We will then offer you a credit note that can be used at any time.
If an item arrives from us and is not in the condition disclosed by us loveme rentme will offer you a credit note to be used at any time.
Once the garment has been delivered to you by NZ Couriers it will be in a secure plastic bag within the courier bag. This bag is important so please keep for the piece to be returned in when sending back to us. This keeps our clothes extra safe when travelling.
The address you supply to us for the courier will need to be one where someone will be there to receive it. Otherwise you will need to inform us earlier (in additional notes at checkout) where to leave safely for you at this property. If the item is sent to a work address this needs to be stated in the form of e.g. name and c/o -work place. loveme rentme will not to be held responsible for packages that are left unattended. For any late deliveries from either couriers or Nz Post we will track these down for you. Just message us. You can track your parcel at any time in your orders on the website.
- We provide two options for the safe return of our rental. NZ Couriers who will come and collect package from your address (our preferred and safest option) or NZ Post with a tracked bag which you can drop to any NZ Post shop. You will need to tell us which method you would prefer on checkout/additional notes or we will supply a NZ Courier bag.
- Please return rental on the first business day after rental. If the item is not returned to us by the third working day after the rental date you will be charged again for the full hire of this item. If we cannot offer it to others this is our loss and you will be charged for this.
- If an item is returned with damage (whether it is damage that is unrepairable, repairable, or needs extra cleaning this cost must be covered by you – the renter. Loveme rentme will charge replacement costs based on buying a new replacement the same or as close to the same as the garment that has been damaged.
- Dry cleaning is included in all rentals yet if an item has many tan marks, alcohol or other marks that need extra cleaning this cost must be covered by the renter/you.
- We require a deposit of $20.00 or full payment when an order is placed via direct bank transfer. For Dunedin girls this will be the try on fee ( $20.00) if they come for a try on.
- Cash payment and eftpos will be available for local Dunedin girls.
- If you cancel your order with loveme rentme the $20.00 deposit is non refundable unless we agree on the factors involved.
- Loveme rentme regards customers privacy seriously. Any details we hold for you including email, addresses, phone numbers etc are for our use only. loveme rentme does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
- We do not store bank details on our site.
- At any time you need to change these details or no longer wish to deal with us you may at any time correct, update or delete your details.
Ok with the small print over….as we all hate that bit loveme rentme promises that we will go out of our way for you and will continue to provide an excellent, friendly service and exceptional clothing to you all year round.