Loveme Rentme is proud to be one of the top rental websites in NZ and we do offer a 1 hour try on service. If you are from Dunedin please book a time below. This try on service is $20 which can used as a deposit towards a rental with us.
Please also read bullet points below before booking a try on.
- The $20 appointment fee is required to be paid in person on the day of the appointment. Cash payments as well as EFTPOS are available.
- Girls outside of Dunedin can request a dress be sent for try on. Contact us through E-mail to check for availability (email@example.com). This service costs $20.00, covering two overnight couriers, first to your home/work place, and then back to us. When contacting us, please let us know your measurements in cm (e.g. bust, waist, hip, shoulder-to-floor) and any other helpful information, so we can check against the dress – if it looks like a fit we can go from there.
- Try ons are in our family home in a dress room that has been designed for this service. This dress room is empty until we know what you would like to try. When you supply a list of 5-10 dresses in your size we will have these ready+ others. This list is your input into what you try and for us to have ready. If you don’t supply/ sorry we will have to cancel appointment as this is crucial to how our service works for you and us.
- Directions on how to get to 5 Kings Avenue (street opposite Kings High School) is below.
- Our appointments are 1 Hour long – we can cater for two friends at a time and the $20.00 try on fee could be halved. Hours are 10-5pm weekdays and 11-4pm weekends. If you are more confident getting changed alone please make an individual app as we do not have screens to change behind. A friend/ family member is welcome to help you.
- Karen will leave you to browse and try on but will knock and come in to help you while you are there. This is how her service works, she wants to help you find the perfect dress that is right for you.
- Please be on time as we work hourly. If your event is the week of try on you can take item with you. If you are having trouble finding a free time online please message us and we will try and fit you in.
- If you are travelling from out of town please let us know via email.
- We suggest bringing a bra that works well with a dress.
- jewellery must be removed.
- girls must be clean e.g. no body odour (please don’t come after the gym or straight from school if you feel that body odour may be an issue after a busy day/ think of our precious dresses and how embarrassing it is for us to have to say no 🙁
- Theft is serious.We know our stock at all time. Bags can be searched before leaving our home.
- Please supply a valid – reachable cell number when booking in case we need to contact you.
Thanks so much for taking the time to for read how our service works x Karen .