loveme rentme is one of the top dress rental websites in NZ and luckily for our Dunedin girls we offer a free try on service as well. Don’t worry if you are out of Dunedin as we can try and send a dress. Please discuss this with us. This cost is $15.00 to cover 2 couriers.
The try on service is in our family home in a room we have designed for try ons. This popular service is for girls/woman that are considering a hire from our range which can be browsed through online.
Directions on how to get to 5 Kings Avenue (street opposite Kings High School) is below.
Our appointments are 45m long – and we are open 10-5pm weekdays and 11-4pm weekends by app only.
Please be respectful and understanding of how our service works by reading the bullet points below.
- Appointments can be for – 2 girls at a time yet if you are more confident getting changed alone in our dress room then I suggest an individual app as we do not have screens to change behind. A friend/ family member is welcome to help you.
- You need to take time to find a few styles (approx 5-10) from website that you want to try and in your size. This is important as our room is empty until you tell us what you want to try on. If this is not supplied we would normally call to discuss. When you come we will have the dresses ready to try that you have chosen + others that we can suggest. It is important that in some busy weeks, especially formal season bulk dresses may be out so we will contact you to tell you if this applies to your selection.
- Karen will leave you to browse and try on but will knock and come in to help you while you are there. This is how her service works, she wants to help you find the perfect dress that is in the right size for you.
- Try ons apps are 45m – long. Because this service is popular, being on time is important. If your event is the week of try on you can take item with you. If you are having trouble finding a free time online please message us and we will try and fit you in.
- We suggest bringing heels, bra, form fitting underwear or anything else that you feel you would wear with a dress.
- jewellery must be removed.
- girls must be clean e.g. no body odour (please don’t come after the gym or straight from school if you feel that body odour may be an issue after a busy day/ think of our precious dresses and how embarrassing it is for us to have to say no 🙁
- Theft is serious.We know our stock at all time. Bags can be searched before leaving our home.
Please supply a valid – reachable cell number when booking in case we need to contact you.
Thanks so much for taking the time to for read how our service works x Karen .