With multiple cases of COVID -19 in NZ we are very aware of keeping our home and customers safe and for this reason we are closed for appointments until this settles. Stay well, look after each other. x
Loveme Rentme is proud to be one of the top rental websites in NZ & has one of the largest ranges of dresses 6-16.
We offer a 1 hour try on service in Dunedin. If you haven’t visited before you are truly missing out !!!
The try on is $20.00 which = a deposit on a hire with us. eg $60.00 hire = $40.00 balance.
Our job is to have our dress room ready for you with your selection, to help with size and fit & we will keep bringing in more to dress room. You will love this service its friendly, unique & most girls will leave satisfied they have found ‘the dress’. Your job to make this process easy is to take time to view our selection under your size for ideas and add them below to the booking. Please read the following before booking or attending try on. Thanks so much.
- The $20 try on/ deposit is required to be paid in person on the day of the appointment. Cash payments as well as EFTPOS are available.
- Girls outside of Dunedin can request a dress be sent for try on. Contact us through E-mail to check for availability (firstname.lastname@example.org). This service costs $20.00, covering two overnight couriers, first to your home/work place, and then back to us. When contacting us, please let us know your measurements in cm (e.g. bust, waist, hip, shoulder-to-floor) and any other helpful information, so we can check against the dress – if it looks like a fit we can go from there.
- Try ons are in our family home in a dress room that has been designed for this service. This dress room is empty until we know what you would like to try. When you supply a list of 5-10 dresses in your size we will have these ready+ others. This list is your input into what you try and for us to have ready. If you don’t supply/ sorry we will have to cancel appointment as this is crucial to how our service works for you and us.
- Directions on how to get to 5 Kings Avenue (street opposite Kings High School) is below.
- Appointments can be made with a friend. Please note – dress room size + time allows for only 2 girls trying on.
- Appointments are 1 Hour long – however if you are travelling or if you are sharing an appointment with a friend contact us so that we can allow a little extra time.
- We work many hours through the week including some nights & weekends. Always message if needing a time that is not available – we will try & make it happen.
- If you are more confident getting changed alone please make an individual app as we do not have screens to change behind. A friend/ family member is welcome to help you.
- Karen will leave you to browse and try on but will knock and come in to help you while you are there. This is how her service works, she wants to help you find the perfect dress that is right for you.
- Please be on time as we work hourly. If your event is the week of try on you can take item with you.
- We suggest bringing a bra that works well with a dress.
- Jewellery must be removed.
- Girls must be clean e.g. no body odour (please don’t come after the gym or straight from school if you feel that body odour may be an issue after a busy day/ think of our precious dresses and how embarrassing it is for us to have to say no 🙁
- Theft is serious.We know our stock at all time. Bags can be searched before leaving our home.
- Please supply a valid – reachable cell number when booking in case we need to contact you.